We are so excited to launch the details of the Generations Project to you! This is a giant step of faith that we are taking as a church to invest in the next generation and the generations to come and we hope that you will join us in making it a reality.
The vision is to remodel the entire East wing of the building to better equip and update our children’s spaces so that our children have a safe, inviting and fun space to learn more about Jesus. The plans also include a classroom on the lower level so that our middle schoolers can gather on Sundays for age appropriate teaching and instruction. We have already taken a huge step of faith and have begun to demo the East Wing. To see & hear more about the vision and plans for the space please click here: Generations Project: Heart & Vision.
We hope that you will join us in taking this step of faith and prayerfully consider making a pledge so that we can make the Generations Project vision become a reality. We can’t do this without you and are so thankful for your prayers and your generosity!
______________________________See logistics below____________________________
For full details of how to get involved please watch the video attached here: Generations Project: How to get involved! For a brief summary we have listed some of the logistics below:
On February 14th…
- Goal is to raise $60,000.
- You can choose your pledge amount after the 9am & 11am service. Zoom will be available for those that cannot participate in person. A zoom link will be shared at the end of the online service on the chat.
- Pledges will be available in increments of $12; from $12 – $1200.
- The first 20 pledges will be reserved for our BKids.
- Each person will select a pledge that they are comfortable with.
- We will have blank pledge cards available for you to write in your own amount if the amounts available are not feasible.
- We have 12 weeks to fulfill the pledge. We hope to get all funds in by mid-May.
- You can give your amount at any time online through our website or click here: Give Online and choose Capital Campaign: Generations Project. Please note that ACH is the most economical way to give online.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!