Thank you so much for linking arms with us in prayer! Our goal is to have people praying around the clock for at least 30 minutes a day. This means that if you select 6:00AM, you are committed to praying Sunday – Saturday at the same time each day with the exception of a pause during our Sunday and Tuesday service hours. If you are able & willing to pray more, that’s okay too. Please put your name next to a 1/2 hour time slot, or more, that you are able to commit to in prayer on a daily basis. We are so excited & expectant to see the hand of God move as He answers the fervent prayers of the saints!
Please refer to the prayer points below:
Week 1 | May 3-9
- Confident dependence on God
- Spirit of generosity
- Educators and students with e-learning
- A safe & effective vaccine for covid-19
Week 2 | May 10-16
- Regular consistent Bible reading
- Good stewards of our time
Week 3 | May 17-23
- Willingness to serve God and people
- Fresh revelation from the word of God
Week 4 | May 24-30
- To love God and our neighbor
- Disciplined lifestyle
Week 5 | May 31-June 6
- Deep reverence for the Lord
- Cleansing from hidden sin
Click here to sign up and be a part of the 24 Hour Intercession Team.
Click here to download a copy of the prayer points.